The Franke Center is a centerpiece of the nationally recognized Historic Landmark District in Marshall Michigan, and a premier location for your special event. The Franke Center has the perfect combination of great entertainment, and rich-colorful history.
Available for benefit performances, recitals, business functions, award presentations, and all special occasions, the Franke Center offers a warm and inviting atmosphere for your event. The Franke Center's concert season offers top-notch performances for you to enjoy. The Franke Center is home to some of the liveliest theater and art experiences Marshall has to offer.
Whether you are looking for a private place to celebrate, or a centrally located venue to display your exhibition, dance or performance, the Franke Center for the Arts will suit your needs.
The Franke is a 260-seat auditorium with balcony. 27' wide semi-thrust stage with 11' wide left and right portals. The theater is adorned with magnificent stained glass windows and ceiling dome, rich velvety drapes, comfortable seating and outstanding acoustics.
- Prime downtown location with ample parking.
- Experienced event management staff for consultation and recommendation.
- House manager and a team of experienced ushers.
- Open or house catering policy allows for unique yet affordable events.
- An experienced technical staff makes your event successful and polished.
- Optional services include: ticketing and box-office services, program design and printing, sales services (to assist with (your event) merchandise sales).
THE COLLINS FIRESIDE ROOM
The Collins Fireside Room, a beautifully decorated 400 square foot room adjacent to the auditorium and home to our Steinway baby grand piano. The Fireside Room also serves as a private-meeting space for smaller groups.
- Located on same level as the auditorium.
- Can be rented along with the auditorium or separately
THE DOWN STAGE BANQUET ROOM
The banquet room is perfect for small or large gatherings. A buffet serving room with fireplace adds the perfect atmosphere to your business lunch or dinner or special event.
- The Banquet Room can be used for standing-room reception holding up to 250 guests or as a dinner room accommodating up to 128 at round tables.
- A full-service kitchen is available to guest bringing in prepared food.
- The banquet room includes a small stage that is perfect for your business or private needs.
- The banquet room offers outstanding rental space for artist to display their art. Accommodations for art exhibits depend on the exhibition at the time of rental. Due to certain types of exhibitions, we may not be able to accommodate all groups. The rental fee is based on the type and size of exhibit.
THE CONFERENCE ROOM/
The conference room/green room holds a large conference table with 18 rolling chairs and a smaller conference table seating 12 people. The kitchenette is conveniently located in room to provide light refreshments and drinks during meeting. The green room is equipped with Hollywood style mirrors and make-up lights.
Audio visual presentation equipment can be made available.